Veligandu Island resort and spa is the perfect getaway spot for couples willing to spend quality time. The resort is a combo pack of adventure on one end and tranquil beaches on the other end. As the Maldives is for its beautiful Ocean and crystal clear water, and most importantly water sports activity! this resort also delivers the same and additionally with relaxing spa experience. This resort welcomes both adults and children’s which makes this place more family friendly and ambiance. Let’s dive into the other astonishing quality of the Veligandu Island Resort and spa.
- Administrative atoll: Rasdhoo Atoll
- Distance to Malé: 65km
- Check-in: 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM
- Check-out: 11:00 AM
- Resort Location: Veligandu Island
Veligandu Island Resort Amenities
- Front desk (limited hours)
- 24-hour security
- Contactless check-in/out
- Business center
- Meeting room
- Daily housekeeping
- Designated smoking area
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Laundry service
- Physical distancing of at least 1 meter
- BBQ grill(s)
- Wi-Fi in public areas
- Outdoor pool
- Pool (kids)
Also Read: Adaaran Club Rannalhi.
Dining at Veligandu
Excite your taste buds while enjoying your food at this paradise as the resort offers 2 restaurants and 2 bars and apart from that a unique destination dining and romantic dining on the beach on prior request.
- Dhonveli Buffet Restaurant – Experience all-you-can-eat meals type at the main restaurant and is open daily for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. This restaurant at Veligandu island and resort spa provide both international and local cuisine. so select the dishes of your continental food here but in the Maldives. In addition to the fresh salads, enjoy homemade bread, soup of the day, importantly try out the live counter the talented chef will provide you with the tailor to make your order. The restaurant is designed traditionally open air and also under the Maldivian thatched roof and also provides your toes in sand experience. Seating is also available in outdoors, on the wooden deck. On Friday’s evening, Dhonveli provides a themed dining evening with a local twist, famously known as “Maldivian Night”. The waiters also contribute to the night in a traditional Maldivian attire.
Breakfast: 07:30 – 10:30
Lunch: 13:00 – 14:30
Dinner: 19:30 – 21:30
- Madivaru À La Carte Restaurant – It is open only for dinner and reservation before 2 hours is essential, enjoy the fabulous taste along with your soulmate in the beautiful night along the beachside. The restaurant is located in the west side of the island.
Dinner: 19:30 – 21:30
- Thundi Bar – Indulge in the taste of cocktails and mini snacks along the beachside maid bar. The bar also provides a satellite TV coverage to keep up with your favorite sporting events.
Open till the last guest leaves
- Athiri Bar – Located on the beach at the northern end of the Island, this fascinating bar with the view of the turquoise lagoon and oceanic panorama.
Types of Villa and Residence:
This Paradise consists of 91 villa’s and all the villas are equipped with premium room inclusions such as over king sized, minibar, tea/coffee facilities, flat screen cable tv, personal safe and an open air bathroom with rain shower. Enjoy the tranquil ambiance of the Villa and the luxurious touch with the loved one and collect wonderful memories. The major difference from on room category to other is with or without Jacuzzi, The paradise villa’s are
- Beach villa
- Jacuzzi Beach Villas
- Water Villas
- Jacuzzi Water Villas
- Sunset Jacuzzi Water Villas
Out of the above villa’s the Sunset jacuzzi is most preferable since the Jacuzzi has a direct view of the iconic Indian Ocean and feel luxurious by spending quality time with your family or Soulmate.
Also Read: COMO Maalifushi.
Things to do:
As already mentioned the resort is the perfect blend of luxurious stays and adventure, the nightlife at Veligandu island resort and spa is just stunning cause they have different parties throughout the week and make sure the guests are not bored and satisfied and apart from there are plenty of things to do and have listed them down
- Arcade/game room
- Beach volleyball
- Billiards/pool table
- Children’s pool
- Fitness center
- Full-service spa
- Outdoor pool
- Private picnics
- Scuba diving
- Steam room
- Surfing/boogie boarding
- Water skiing
- Yoga classes
Also Read: Eriyadu Island Resort Maldives.
Find yourself at Duniye spa after the adventurous watersport to recharge, enter into the journey of wellness.
Veligandu Island resort and spa follow’s all covid rules and protocol strictly, to ensure that the guest health and safety is the first concern. Through this promise it is ensured that you have a great and safe vacation with Veligandu. Some of the common covid regulations
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property
- Contactless check-out
- Guest rooms kept vacant for 48 hours between stays
- Social distancing measures in place
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Masks and gloves available
- Individually-wrapped food options available for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and through room service
How to Reach Veligandu?
After landing at Velana International Airport, Once the checkout process is done you have to take a seaplane to Veligandu Island which is a 20min travel. The speed boat transfer is not preferred since they only use seaplane transfer for the guests.
Check out our Maldives Vacation to experience in these real life.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!