Interesting things to know about You and Me Cocoon Maldives –
This exquisite private romantic resort in the Maldives is a beautiful location to visit and provides some of the best experiences. You and Me by Cocoon is a 5-star luxury resort located in the Maldives’ Raa atoll. Cocoon Maldives combines the essence of Italian design also with magnificent natural beauty of the Maldives, all situated against the aquamarine Indian Ocean. From Malé’s Velana International Airport, the resort is a picturesque 30-minute seaplane ride aeway. The resort also features a You & Me spa with a broad selection of treatments, massages, and hydrotherapy facilities, so you can enjoy the rustic and pristine corners of the islands. Watersports activities, just from the other hand, are an excellent place to get a surge of adrenaline into your veins. Cocoon Maldives is a modern, award-winning resort on the island of Ookolhufinolhu, surrounded by azure Indian Ocean waters, which seamlessly combines luxury, design, and hospitality. The villas and suites are scattered along the white sands or perched on stilts above the lagoon with direct access for swimming and snorkelling, and have been awarded the Leading Design Resort in South Asia by the SATA Awards. Expect open-plan living and minimalist décor from award-winning Italian design firm LAGO. The resort, which is located in the pristine Lhaviyani Atoll, is a diver’s paradise, with 50 dive sites nearby, including two shipwrecks and the ‘Kuredhoo Express,’ which is noted for its shark-watching chances. Back on the island, live bands, discos, karaoke, and wine will keep you entertained.
Heading to the Lhaviyani Atoll too, The Maldives, which are made up of coral reefs, are divided into atolls that form distinct rings of sandy islands and blue lagoons. Kuredu Maldives Resort & Spa is located in the Lhaviyani Atoll, 145 kilometres north of Male’s international airport and capital city. Also, dine in a totally submerged, underwater restaurant for a once-in-a-lifetime experience. It provides a 360-degree panorama of the Maldives’ stunning marine environment, as well as delicious meals. Freshly cooked succulent meats, seafood, and Japanese rice treats are available. Kite surfing, parasailing, windsurfing, snorkelling, and more exciting sports are available.
Also Read: kuredu island resort & spa maldives
Activites and experience :
Cocoon Maldives offers a variety of activities for all ages and interests, including sports, entertainment, and diving. Island tours, Dolphin cruises, and other excursions may be booked through our Travel & Tour Assistance staff. Live music, a disco, a Maldivian cultural show, and other activities are available on a daily basis. Big Game fishing trips, Snorkeling Explorer, and other sporting activities are available. You’ll have a hard time making a decision and also Cocoon’s skilled spa therapists provide a wide choice of therapeutic treatments from across the world, ensuring a luxurious spa experience that heals the mind, body, and soul.
Transfers & All inclusive in Cocoon Maldives :
Cocoon Maldives is located around 122 kilometres from Male Airport (MLE) via seaplane journey from Velana International Airport. Seaplane transfers will be organised by the Resort in advance of booking, but by purchasing with Pickyourtrail you may cover everything in one go.
There is a all inclusive meal plan by the resort which included all three meals for the day with timing given by the resort and also has a inclusion of unlimited beverages like cocktails , soft drinks and extra with unlimited mentioned alcohol in the package list , And any drinks after 10.00 pm will be of charge accordingly.
Restaurants , Food & Dinning :
With the given options you will be spoiled for choice with three restaurants and two bars to choose from. The resort has a buffet restaurant, a coffee shop, and beach bars.
Theme nights at the Main OCTOPUS Restaurant introduce you to international food and cultures. The MANTA Restaurant in the lagoon provides A la Carte eating for those wanting a romantic dinner by candlelight on a white beach beneath the rising lovers’ moon. The PALM SQUARE specialises on grilled seafood and rare meat. Next to the Kids Club are the LOABI LOABI pool bar and the KURUM-bar. It’s unquestionably an adventure. Look out Maldives Vacation to enjoy your holidays.
Types of rooms in Cocoon Maldives :
- Manta Villa – The property has a fantastic view of the ocean. With a king-sized bed, a rain shower, and a coastal porch, they have a rustic, sumptuous vibe. The villas are enhanced by the wooden floors, which provide an endless view of the gorgeous lagoon.
- Dolphin villa – Dolphin villas offer a rustic vibe to them, with hardwood floors and unrivalled sunset views. It comes with a king-sized bed, a plush lounge, a rain shower, and an own oceanfront balcony.
- Dolphin Pool Villas – These villas are big and secluded, making them ideal for couples seeking a romantic getaway. You will be treated to breathtaking views of the lake and sunsets.
- Beach Suite with Pool – Beach suites are located on the beach and offer a magnificent and rustic experience to its visitors. These are big and have a king-size bed, couple’s bathtub, sofa, deck, and private pool with private beach
- Aqua Suite – Wide water villas with a king-sized bed, a sofa, and a huge outside terrace, as well as a large bathroom with a rain shower and a couple’s bathtub.
- Aqua Suite with Pool – These suites are ideal for a relaxing stay and include a sofa, a bed, a spacious bathroom with a rain shower and a couple’s bathtub, as well as a variety of other facilities. With a stunning sunset vista with private infinity pool
- You & Me Suite – You & Me by Cocoon’s biggest suite, offering you a unique, romantic, and wonderful break in the Maldives. It has one spacious bedroom, a bathroom, a large living area with a TV area, a cooking area, a private gym, cinema, private pool and massage table, and a beautiful lagoon, among other amenities. A wonderful spot to stay and enjoy a wonderful holiday.
Also Read: south palm resort maldives
When is the right time to visit Maldives ??
The best time to visit the Maldives is from November to April
What are the covid restrictions in Maldives ??
No restrictions as such, but the RT PCR Tests are compulsory.
Do we help you book flights for the Maldives ??
We definitely help you with flight booking as well! Just reach out to us by sharing your phone number, name and email id and you’ll get a call from our experts to help you with everything.
Trackbacks & Pingbacks
[…] Also Read: Cocoon Maldives Resort. […]
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!