The Maldives is well-Known for its Overwater villa and tranquil beachfront villas, the divers find it very adventurous and couples looking to spend quality and romantic evenings. All this under one Maldivian thatched roof the Rahaa Resort. The resort is located in Laamu Atoll and Rahaa resort is one of the top islands in the southern Maldives. This is a complete escape from your work life and your routines. The magic spell of the resort will make you ask ” Can I stay a bit longer” and the resort responds ” Stay forever”. Among other resorts this is stand out, Let find out why?
- Administrative atoll: Laamu Atoll
- Distance to Malé: 267km
- Check-in: 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM
- Check-out: 12:00 AM
- Resort Location: Rahaa resort island
Rahaa Resort Amenities:
As already mentioned the resort where you can find all must need amenities under one roof, some of them are listed below:
- Front desk (limited hours)
- 24-hour security
- Contactless check-in/out
- Business center
- Meeting room
- Daily housekeeping
- Designated smoking area
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Laundry service
- BBQ grill(s)
- Wi-Fi in public areas
- Outdoor pool
- Pool (kids)
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
Dining at Rahaa Resort:
The appetizing meals at Rahaa resort which gives a final touch which makes this place a paradise. The resort offers 1 restaurant which almost covers from international cuisines to local by the Chef de Cuisine and 2 bars to refresh. Let’s dive into to find more facts.. Also Read : Anantara Dhigu Maldives resort.
- Kaagé – This beach front restaurant provides international cuisines for breakfast, lunch, dinner along with other tailored a la carte menu. They also provide themed nights to make your dining worth while, along with live counters upon the beach which makes it a perfect combination of chill breeze and hot bread.
Breakfast: 07:30 – 10:30
Lunch: 13:00 – 14:30
Dinner: 19:30 – 21:30
- Dhirun’Bar – is a laid back bar spot, where you can sip your favorite beverage along with an exquisite view of the Indian ocean in the morning and the night chill with lively cocktails while listening to the top lounge music.
Morning : 10:30 – 12:30
Night: 18:30 – 1:00
- Ko’Bar – Enjoy the sunset with a cocktail in hand, on one side lake and the other being a beach sunset right in front and chill along with some music being accompanied by your soulmate.
Morning : 10:30 – 12:30
Night: 18:30 – 1:00
- Kream – Taste the extraordinary homemade ice creams here.
- Destination wedding – You and your partner can pick any spot on the beach, by the lake or an inhabited island, A special menu and drinks are arranged on your preferred menu and also you can choose the entertainment of your choice.
All the above restaurant and bars are sufficient enough to meet you expectations with food and without any second thought one can choose this Rahaa Resort.
Types of Villas at Rahaa Resort
The 100 villa paradise is a complete treat to all the guests and all these rooms are equipped with Ultimate comfort and privacy. The delighted rooms welcomes couples, families and friends and it will suit them in all ways. Also Read : Top 10 Best Rasdhoo Hotels 2023.
- Ocean View Villas – They are provided with ultimate privacy and a beautiful view of the Indian ocean, relax on your vacation watching the waves through the palm leaves and take a morning walk on the white sand beach along the beach. The terrace has a daybed and dining table, a bathroom with an outdoor shower. The villa allows either 2Adults + 1 kid or 3Adults.
- Lake View Villas – They are also similarly provided with privacy and a view of a saltwater lake which is located on the other side of the island. This villa is also provided with a daybed and dining table on the terrace and a bathroom with an outdoor shower. This villa allows 2Adults + 1 kid or 3Adults.
Things to do:
While you are in Rahaa Resort, you will feel bored or numb, if you feeling boring go and play indoor games and outdoor games, after playing probably you will feel tired head on to spa and get your body relaxed and after that start with your water sports activity and also plan for extra curricular like fishing, Gan island cycle tour, Sunset Sailing and etc. So there are plenty of things to do here and have listed some more
- Beach volleyball
- Boat tours
- Pedal boating
- Private picnics
- Scuba diving
- Spa services
- Surfing/boogie boarding
Also Read: Constance Halaveli Resort Maldives.
Experience at Rahaa Resort:
The resort allows the guest to explore the island, and understand the Maldivian cultures and lifestyle. Also provides onshore and offshore experience to discover the wonders of the Laamu Atoll.
- Two-hour Laamu Atoll Discovery Boat
- Visit to a local island to experience the Maldivian way of life
- Maldivian cooking class to discover the traditional cuisine of the Maldives
- Manta Ray Identification Crash Course
As Surprising, the Maldives ranked among the top 5 best dolphin watching spots on earth. The best time for dolphin watching is from January to April as they show up when the weather is nice, so don’t miss this wonderfulness while planning your trip here and they might like to do some stunts if you encourage them and as they always like to be the center of attention.
Deep sea: The fishing takes place 20-30 miles off shore and more than 30m deep into the sea, where you can catch tough fishes like sailfish, tuna by using live bait.
Inshore: Hunting not more than 30m and discover the shallow habitat of Maldives by using live bait.
Offshore: Depth of less than 10m, where the family and friends can peacefully spend time while fishing and also snorkel in the coral.
How to reach Rahaa?
Upon your arrival at Velana International Airport, have to take a domestic flight to Kadhdhoo airport and followed by a 20min scenic Speed boat transfer. You about to start you amazing vacation in Rahaa resort and collect awesome memories with your loved one. Checkout our Maldives Vacation to exprience all these in real life.
Checkout our Maldives Vacation to experience all these in real life.
- Six senses Resort
- reveries dives village
- Nazaki Residence Beach hotel
Trackbacks & Pingbacks
[…] Also Read: rahaa resort maldives […]
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!