Traveling for the sake of experience is one of the most satisfying feelings, and when it comes to experiencing the best of the Maldives, picking the best resort should be a must. Raffles is one such resort where you can get a true taste of the Maldives. The resort offers two islands – one is a private island with pristine sands, a turquoise lagoon, and lush flora, and another one is an overwater enclave facing east and west to catch magnificent sunrises and sunsets. Each region has its own house reef with rich marine life, as well as the luxury and world-renowned services that Raffles resorts are known for. It’s the ideal getaway to nature, where you can enjoy an unequaled level of luxury. Drums and champagne are used to greet you in a classic manner. This resort is ideal for both couples and families. Raffles is the place to go if you want to experience laid-back luxury at its finest, with 24-hour butler service, lavish facilities, and a tranquil over-water spa. Since it is so near to the equator, the natural environment is at its best, with dazzling seas and smooth, white beaches. The spectacular environment lends itself to fantastic diving and snorkeling opportunities, with abundant marine life and the entire ocean to explore. Let’s take a closer look at this resort and understand more about it in this article. Guests choose Raffles not only for the compelling blend of culture, beauty, and gentility that surrounds them but also for the remarkable way they feel while they are in residence at Raffles.
Also Read: velassaru maldives resort
Those who dream of a life spent on the water will find 21 large beach villas with 220-260 square meters and 16 overwater villas and residences with unparalleled luxury at this resort. It’s time to unwind and consider the many accommodation options available at Raffles.
- Beach villa with pool – The romantic beachfront gateway ! The beach villa has stunning views of the beach and the ocean. The villa’s décor is inspired by the sea and is designed to relax the senses. It offers a private garden and pool, as well as a large verandah that opens right onto the beach. It features daybeds both inside and outside for ultimate relaxation. Soak in the unique ambience of this unique location and bask in the serene sensations. Take a step outside with your special someone and enjoy the cool wind.
- Overwater villa with pool – The magical escape ! Enjoy your vacation in an overwater villa with the sun shining and the lagoon’s peaceful, pure water. The villa is breathtakingly lovely on the inside and out. It’s also rather large and has direct access to the infinity pool. Soak up the rays and take a plunge in the pool with your special someone; it’s a wonderful sensation, isn’t it?
- Sunset overwater villa with pool – a haven for dreamers.
- Deluxe beach villa with pool – A private beach retreat.
- Beach residence with pool – The most luxurious island hideaway.
- Overwater residence with pool – The panaromic shelter
- Sunset Overwater residence with pool – the blissful utopia.
- Raffles Royal Residence – This is the ultimate island experience.
Inside the villas, there’s a vast yet unobtrusive elegance, with 14-foot beds as broad as a vehicle and muslin-draped four-posters beneath towering vaulted ceilings. With a plunge-pool-sized marble bath, a dressing room stocked with (properly sized) snorkeling gear and flip-flops, one-touch “romantic” lighting, and scent-burners, the bathroom is exquisite.
Also Read: la cabana dive maldives
Food and Dining
Raffles Maldives Meradhoo, located in the center of the Indian Ocean, offers three dining venues and two mixology retreats. Thari on the main island beach, Yuzu on the overwater, and The Firepit, a huge barbecue-style eating area on a “secret” beach, all provide delectable yet affordable cuisine. Each offers a diverse variety of scrumptious foods, which are elegantly depicted on leather-bound iPad menus.
The Long Bar, an island that takes on the iconic Raffles Singapore Long Bar, is where the guests may enjoy a Maldives Sling, Beluga caviar, and limitless views of the blue, all while quickly realizing that the search for paradise is over. Thari, which means “star” in the native Dhivehi language, is a laid-back all-day beach restaurant that provides an eclectic menu influenced by Sri Lankan, Southeast Asian, Mediterranean, and other cuisines. Long Bar and Yapa Sunset Bar both feature famous drinks and mocktails to quench your thirst. Check out the Maldives Vacation to have a wonderful experience.
Activities and Facilities
- Spa- Pamper yourself and melt away your tension at the Raffles Spa, which offers wonderful massages and therapies to help your body and mind rebalance. Guests may indulge in massages or yoga in a luxurious overwater spa.
- Recreation and Sports – Not to forget the thrilling aqua adventures such as scuba diving, big game fishing, banana boat rides, underwater strolling, and so much more, the location also offers interior events, exhibits, and other activities.
- Snorkeling – Local hawksbill turtles and “vegetarian” sharks can be seen on snorkelling expeditions with your marine butler.
- Scuba Diving – Discover the amazing coral reefs. Immerse yourself in the crystal clear waters and let go of your worries.
Exhilarating water sports activities such as catamaran sailing, wakeboarding, water skiing, fishing, sunset cruises, and jet-ski rides, among others, may help you rejuvenate your energies.
Also Read: summer island maldives
How to reach Raffles ?
The resort is located at the southernmost point of the Maldives. The Raffles Maldives Meradhoo is conveniently located near the airport. In fact, for added peace of mind, you may reserve your airport transfer ahead of time. Fly to Malé International Airport to reach our tropical paradise. You may then take a 55-minute domestic flight to Kaadedhdhoo Airport, from whence you will be transported to the resort by a 10-minute speedboat ride.
The Raffles at Meradhoo Island, Maldives, will ensure that your time is valuable and that you do not want to leave. Make some excellent memories with your loved ones while enjoying the services and comfort at this uniquely lovely resort.