Standing majestic amidst the Unesco Biosphere Reserve in Baa Atoll, surrounded by the Indian Ocean’s crystalline water, The Westin Maldives is your resort for a breathtaking experience! Ultimate privacy, unlimited ocean views, world class restaurants and spas will cater all your needs to an awesome stay. Read through to find out everything about this luxurious resort to travel along with your close ones 🙂
The Westin Maldives Miriandhoo Resort Overview:
- Administrative Atoll: Miriandhoo Island Baa Atoll
- Distance to Malé: 16 km
- Check-in : 3:00 PM
- Check-out : 12:00 PM
- Resort Location: Baa Atoll
- Resort Policies : Pets not allowed ; Smoke-free resort
Also Read: meeru island resort & spa maldives
The Westin Maldives Miriandhoo Amenities:
- All public areas non-smoking
- Bar-B-Q and/or picnic area
- Sundry/Convenience store
- Activities for Kids
- Business Center
- Meeting Space
- Concierge desk
- Housekeeping service daily
- On-site Laundry
- Room service, 24-hour
- Safe deposit boxes, front desk
- Complimentary Wireless in Guest Rooms, Lobby and public areas
- Heavenly Spa by Westin™ (Reservation required)
- Outdoor Pool
- On-site Fitness center
Dining at The Westin:
The Westin Maldives offers an exquisite dining experience with an Elevated Bar and Three Restaurants that serve multiple cuisine options. Read to know more about the restaurant options at The Westin, offering very good views along!
1. The Pearl : This restaurant offers an exquisite Japanese dining experience with very good ocean views. A rich seafood cuisine has everything to soothe your East Asian flavors. The Pearl is closed on Monday and operates between 6:00 PM – 11:00 PM, from Tuesday – Sunday.
2. Island Kitchen : Overlooking the resort’s main pool, Island kitchen is a spacious restaurant that will satisfy all your International cuisines. This restaurant suits all guests, including kids, serving fresh and healthy dishes across multiple cuisines. Island Kitchen offers an all day dining experience and is open from 7:00 AM – 11:00 PM.
3. Hawker : This restaurant has a concentrated Asian – Fusion cuisine. A casual – outdoor theme offering live kitchen experience will have chefs showcasing the best of their style. Hawker restaurant is open everyday from 11:00 AM – 6:00 PM.
4. Sunset Bar : The Sunset Bar also offers a relaxing outdoor dining option, with great cocktails and snacks to crack. An ideal spot in the Island to chatter and have fun! The Sunset Bar is open everyday from 5:00 PM – 12:00 AM.
Also Read: canareef resort maldives
Types of villas in Westin Maldives Miriandhoo Resort:
Villas in The Westin are thoughtfully designed with an eco-friendly approach by combining precious local materials, arts, crafts, and state-of-the-art invisible technologies from neighboring countries. These spacious villas all have private decks and far-reaching ocean views. The Westin offers 70 Villas across various categories, which are modern and uber luxurious. All these villas offer unrestricted ocean-views or private pool decks throughout.
- Beach Villa – Pool
- Family Beach Villa – Pool
- Deluxe Beach Villa – Pool
- Overwater Villa
- Overwater Villa – Pool
- Heavenly Overwater Villa
- Two Bedroom Villa
- Two Bedroom Villa – Pool
- Heavenly Beach Residence – Pool
1. AQUA, the resort’s very own PADI watersports center offers experiences of a lifetime. Indulge yourself in activities like snorkeling, parasailing, kayaking and scuba-diving. Explore the Hanifaru Bay, a UNESCO Biosphere reserve and snorkel along with the Manta Rays to an unforgettable adventure. Baa Atoll has a rich coral reef concentration and whale livelihood.
2. In with the whole pack? No worries. The Westin family kids club will run the show for your kids and has other engaging activities for everyone around! The kids club is open for Age 4 – 12, with a recreation area for all activities, including a large tennis court.
3. Heavenly Spa by Westin offers a truly soothing experience for all. Designed with a Jacuzzi and breathtaking panoramic views, the spa has all the latest innovations and treatment services for a relaxed stay at the resort. The Spa is open from Monday to Sunday, from 10:00 AM – 8:00 PM.
4. Destination Dining by the Beach, Movie screenings, Beach dugout dinners, Picnic lunch. Take a note of these worthy experiences to have a wholesome romantic stay at The Westin, with your loved ones.
How to reach?
Located in the north of Baa Atoll, getting to The Westin Maldives, is going to be one memorable journey for sure. You get to board a seaplane and take an approximately 35-minute journey to one among the best in the Maldives. A seaplane will be arranged on the basis of your International flight timings, which are operated by Trans Maldivian Airways.
Also Read: cinnamon dhonveli resort maldives
- Soneva Fushi
- Coco Palm Dhuni Kolhu
- Royal Island Resort & Spa
- Vakkaru Maldives
Check out our Maldives Vacation to make your vacation a memorable one.