The Hotel Riu Palace Maldivas offers modern design and barefoot luxury in an all-inclusive resort that retains Riu service levels in a laid-back beach setting. The 5-star hotel, which opened in summer 2019 on the private island of Kedhigandu in the Dhaalu Atoll, offers an all-inclusive 24-hour service, free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel, a diverse menu of cuisines, and several leisure and entertainment opportunities.
Riu Palace Maldivas includes a combination of beach front rooms and “over water” suites, an infinity swimming pool with swim-up bar, superb watersports, a free gym and steam bath, a kids club, and a sense of privacy that is suitable for both couples and families. Riu Palace Maldivas is the perfect place to stay if you want to have a spectacular vacation in the Maldives.
Rooms & Suites
The Hotel RIU Palace Maldivas is ideal for couples and families, with 176 land-based villas with direct access to the beach and water suites with a private balcony view of the ocean and stairway leading to the blue lagoon, some of which are provided with private pools. All rooms have minibars, beverage dispensers, kettles, air con and satellite television, and also a bathroom with shower. Also Read: Shipwrecking diving spots in Maldives.
- Junior Suites
The Junior Suite has a king-size bed/two tiny double beds, a sofa, satellite TV, air conditioning, a ceiling fan, drink dispensers, minibar, kettle, and a balcony with spectacular views. The junior suite is equipped with amenities that will make your stay memorable and pleasant.
- Junior Suite with Beach Access
Junior Accommodation with Beach Access: This suite features immediate beach access and is an excellent choice. The suite includes a king-size bed/two tiny double beds, a sofa, satellite TV, air conditioning, a minibar, and other amenities. Make your vacation one-of-a-kind.
- Over water Suite
This luxurious room overlooks the lake and offers breathtaking views. The room is equipped with modern conveniences such as a TV, air conditioning, a minibar, a sofa, and other items to assure the comfort of its guests. A balcony featuring a bathtub, a Balinese bed, and sun loungers is included in the suite. You have direct access to the sea as well.
- Over water Suite with Private Pool
These special rooms have been created for guests who want to have a luxury accommodation. It is situated over the ocean and offers breathtaking views, and also a private pool. The room is equipped with modern conveniences such as a TV, air conditioning, a minibar, a sofa, and other items to assure the comfort of its guests. You have direct sea access as well.
Restaurants & Food
Hotel Riu Palace Maldivas has a diverse menu that will delight you. The resorts’ visitors have a variety of dining options, including gourmet, Asian, and Italian cuisines in the Krystal, Yu Hi, Sofia, Palm, and Dhooni restaurants, as well as three distinct pubs and a Beef steakhouse. At every meal, there is a wide range of cuisine to choose from, so you will never go hungry. If you want to change it up a bit, consider the Italian restaurant or the steak at Hotel Riu Atoll.
The cuisine is of excellent quality, and even if you stay for nearly two weeks, you will not become bored. Every day, different alternatives are available at the palms buffet, or you can make a reservation at one of the four themed restaurants, all of which are excellent. The meal at the Japanese restaurant is by far the best.
Especially at the seaside bars and restaurants, the personnel is fantastic and responsive. They make sure your glass is never empty and are a pleasure to be around.
RIU PALACE ACTIVITIES & WATER SPORTS
- On the shore of RIU Atoll, the SCUBACARIBE PADI 5-star dive & water activities centre is located. It comes with a classroom, high-quality equipment, and water sports equipment. Guests of RIU Hotels have access to all non-motorized water sports.
- Hotel RIU Palace Maldivas provides a variety various activity, both included in and extra to the all-inclusive package, to keep visitors engaged and guarantee that everyone who visits our island resort gets the most out of their visit. The hotel’s spa offers massages and beauty treatments, as well as activities such as diving, kayaking, and paddle boarding, as well as entertainment programmes featuring live music and shows.
- Outdoor infinity pools with swim-up bars overlook the beach, as well as a gym and a variety of watersports under professional supervision, are available at resorts. Big game fishing expeditions, personal sailing, windsurfing, kitesurfing, and wakeboarding lessons, and jet ski and fly board rentals are all available for an additional fee. Visitors can access the Renova Spa & relax in the Jacuzzi, steam bath, or make reservations for all physical and aesthetic treatments to return home completely rejuvenated from their travels.
Also Read: 10 Things to explore in Maldives.
RIU PALACE FACILITIES & INCLUSIONS
- Wi-Fi access — At Riu Palace, Maldives, you’ll have access to a high-speed internet access, so you can share your precious times with your social media friends without having to wait for them to buffer!
- Laundry services are available for a fee at Riu Palace.
- Room service — At Riu Palace, you can order room service any time of day and relax in your own comfort zone.
- Dining – Recharge your batteries with a great breakfast, lunch, or dinner at the resort. Dine-in at the resort’s multi-cuisine restaurant, which features world-class chefs. Delight your sense of taste with delectable foods and flavour explosions.
- Spa – At the wellness spa, enjoy a peaceful body spa treatments with relaxing massages and therapies.
- Outdoor sports, water activities, island Jumping, indoor games, and much more are just a few of the exciting activities available.
- All visitors at Riu Palace, Maldives, have access to a finest gym and workout studio. Make no concessions when it comes to your workout!
- Refrigerator, bathrobes and slippers, wardrobe, open sky shower, and comfortable lounge chairs on a private balcony are among the other amenities. Check the Maldives Vacation to have a good vacation experience.
Also Read: 10 Best Luxury ALL INCLUSIVE Resorts in The Maldives 2023.
TRANSPORTATION & CHECK IN FROM AIRPORT
- The resort is 180 kilometres (1112 miles) from Airport (MLE) and 5 kilometres (3.1 miles) from Kudahuvadhoo Island’s small airport.
- The resort is accessible by domestic flight and a 60-minute speedboat journey from Male.
- Guests can also take a thrilling 40-minute seaplane ride south of Malé as an alternative. When you arrive at Malé International Airport, a representative from the resort will greet you and aid you through check-in for your seaplane transfer.
- Seaplanes can only take off and land during daylight hours.
- check in is between 15:00 and 23:30 and check out between 06:00 and 11:00.
What is the best way to get to Riu Palace Maldives?
Dhaalu International Airport is 183 kilometres away, and Riu Palace Maldives can be reached by domestic aircraft. A domestic flight takes about 45 minutes to get to the resort.
Is it OK to bring your dog to the Riu Palace in the Maldives?
It is not a pet friendly property so no.
What is the location of Riu Palace?
Riu Property is located on Kedhigandu, a private island in the Maldives.
Is the Riu Palace in the Maldives equipped with a gym or fitness centre?
Yes, the resort provides a complimentary gym/fitness centre to its visitors.
Is there an airport shuttle at Riu Palace in the Maldives?
Guests staying at Riu Palace in the Maldives can take use of an airport shuttle service.
Riu Palace in the Maldives is an excellent choice for a rejuvenating and memorable vacation. Come here with your friends or partner to experience the world beneath the surface. Create some wonderful memories that last forever. Visit the Maldives Vacation website to get some of the greatest Maldives trip packages. You can also make changes to your itinerary and organise your vacation appropriately. Prepare to spend your holiday in a tropical setting with the people you care about.