Overview of the resort
Canareef Resort is a four-star resort located on Addu Atoll, the Maldives’ southernmost atoll. The resort’s wide sandy beaches and lovely inland lagoons welcome all visitors. In addition to the surrounding tranquility, this resort offers spectacular villas, adrenaline-pumping activities, vibrant reefs, delectable cuisine, and modern comforts. Guests are allowed to choose from 80 sunrise villas, 71 sunset villas, and 120 jacuzzi villas. While the sunrise beach villa offers stunning ocean views, the sunset beach villa amuses guests with amazing lagoon views. You can even consider a Jacuzzi villa which has a private beach as well as a variety of exciting activities and entertainment options. Each villa is built to appreciate the beautiful natural greenery of the area, whether it’s for a honeymoon, anniversary, or leisure trip. let’s go deep into what the resort offers in terms of room accommodation, amenities, food & dining experience and various activities.
The resort offers three categories of the room which one can choose from. Every room is designed to offer a good blend of luxury and facilities to suit everyone’s taste. All of the villas are attractively designed and outfitted with artistic décor, providing guests with the best vacation experience. Here are the room categories which the resort offers:
- Sunrise Villa (80 villas) – Offers a fantastic view of the blue sea and allows you to view the horizon of the Indian ocean. This villa can accommodate 2 adults / 2 adults and 1 child
- Sunset Beach Villa (71 villas) – Offers a beautiful view to the lagoon and one can even feel the breeze from the white sandy beach. This villa can accommodate 2 adults / 2 adults and 1 child
- Jacuzzi Villa (120 villas) – This is an Individual beach villa with a private enclosed outdoor area featuring a Jacuzzi for two. This villa can accommodate 3 adults / 2 adults and 2 children / 2 adults and 1 child. Also Read: Top 10 luxury resorts in Maldives.
Though the resort offers only three-room categories, it never fails to impress on the amenities which is aplenty.
- Complementary Internet access
- Flat screen TV
- King size bed
- Digital safe
- Hair dryer
- IDD Telephone
- Electric kettle
- Mini bar service
- Individually controlled air conditioning system
- Terrace with lounge furniture
- Complementary drinking water
- Laundry service
- Reading light by the bed
- Romantic Jacuzzi / Hot tub
- Partially open air-bathroom with shower
- Fixed closet
- House keeping service
Food & dining service
For food lovers, be ready to tingle your taste buds as the resort offers three restaurants that showcase mouth-watering International cuisines from local Maldivian delights to any other cuisines, they offer every menu to satisfy the hungry palates.
- Dhoni bar – This restaurant serves Asian seafood delicacies and also features live entertainment in the evening such as crab race, local boduberu, a dance night with your loved ones along your drink. Timings are 10am-11pm for this restaurant.
- Kilhi – This restaurant serves International cuisines such as French, Sri Lankan, local Maldivian delights which are done on the daily buffet and a-la-carte system. you are also given the option to book a private dinner facing the sea and enjoying the waves. Timings are 07.30am-09.30am for breakfast, 12.00pm-14.30pm for lunch & 19.00pm-21.30pm for dinner.
- Meeraa Asian cuisine & bar – This restaurant specializes in serving light menus such as Asian classics such as Burgers, pasta and salads. also, they serve refreshing cocktails, mocktails and fine wine. it is opened from 10am-10pm. Also Read: South Palm Island Resort Maldives.
Wondering what kind of activities resort offers, here you go:
- Sanctuaire Spa – Offers a wide range of treatments which includes massages and scrubs and even there is a private suite for both singles & couples
- Wind surfing
- Banana boat ride
- Jet ski
- Fun tube
- Catamaran sailing
- Snorkeling expeditions
- Dolphin cruise
- Padi dive centre
- Big game fishing
- Sunset fishing
- Kids club
- Fitness centre
- Beach volleyball
- Nature trail
- Fish feeding
Way to reach Canareef resort from the Male airport
To reach Canareef resort, one has to travel from Male airport to Gan International airport via Domestic flight which is a 90 minutes travel. Now after reaching Gan International airport, passengers are taken to Canareef resort by Speedboat transfer which is a good 15 minutes travel. Kindly note that all the transfers are included in the quote. hence, passengers need not have to shell out extra money for transfers. The resort will properly arrange for the transfers based on the arrival time of passengers at Male International airport. Choose the Maldives Vacation and enjoy the vacation with your family and friends. Also Read: Which Island You Should Select In Maldives.
Resorts in Addu atoll
- Shangri-La’s Villingili Resort & spa, Maldives
- South Palm Resort Maldives
- Equa Reef Maldives